Terms Of Purchase
What are the available payment options?
We offer 4 payment options:
- PayPal and JCC for retail customers
- Bank Transfer
- Cash or Visa on Pickup
- Corporate Partner payment scheme*
*Please click here to find out how you can become a Corporate Partner.
Are credit card payments secured?
- PayPal is the safer, easiest way to pay online.
The service allows anyone to pay in any way prefered, including credit cards, bank accounts, and buyer's credit or accounts' balances, without sharing financial information. PayPal is a global leader in online payment solutions with more than 153 million accounts worldwide, available in 190 markets and 24 currencies around the world. PayPal has received more than 20 awards for excellence from the Internet industry and the business community. PayPal was founded in 1998 and was acquired by eBay in 2002.
- JCC is the biggest clearing and settlements credit card processor in Cyprus, established by a consortium of cypriot banks and institutions. Upon the completion of a weborder, Cardholders should note that a transaction with the name "BIONIC ELECTRONICS LTD" will appear in their bank statement.
- Cash or VISA on pickup if the products you ordered are in stock, your order will be valid and ready for pickup in our shop for 3 working days. After that, your order will be automatically cancelled. If the products are not in stock, one of our representatives will contact you
- All prices include 19% VAT
If there is a problem with my payment what shall I do?
Our accounting department monitors all transactions and our personnel handles any discrepancies that may prevail with payments. If an issue is raised, customer will be contacted within 24 hours at the personal details provided.
Can I cancel my order in full?
The order can be cancelled in full if it is not dispatched for delivery, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 4 working hours since the order is placed. Refund transactions may take up to 3 working days from the date of successful and valid cancellation to take effect.
Can I cancel part of my order?
The order may be cancelled only in full.